CONTROLS range includes a series of small and compact compression machines that can be used for several tests:
- CBR tests on soils;
- Marshall tests on asphalt;
- uniaxial and unconfined tests on soils and rocks;
- compression tests on low stregth concrete, cement and groundcement samples;
- flexure tests on beams, mortar, tiles and any other compression or flexure test performed under displacement and/or load closed loop control within machine capacity.
Each machine can be selected depending on type of test and material:
- MULTISPEED machines are generally used for CBR, Marshall and displacement control tests (see basic and advanced MULTISPEED testing machines);
- UNIFRAME machines are generally used when load rate control is also required (see compact and large UNIFRAME also for Complete description).